Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Stitchathon Cut Short

My Stitchathon plans went a bit sour.
Got really sick on Saturday and was not able to stitch as much as I wanted.
I did make a bit of progress on my Daisychain Sampler.
Done with D and E!
This is how it looks so far!
I didn't want to go for my digital camera so I used
my phone, that's why the pictures are not that great.
Then I moved to something else and stitched this cute
bunny from SS Artist Series, Erin Paisley.
I think so far this is my most favorite Sublime Stitching pattern, so far!
The other 3 designs in this pattern are very cute as well.

I've printed the pattern sheet on Sticky Fabri-Solvy, it was easy
to stitch with. Another not so glamorous shots... oh well!
I already rinsed it and washed it...
 ...baby already wore it and soiled it! :-)
The Sticky Fabri-Solvy melted completely with no residue that I can see or feel.
I'm still battling this cold/flu thankfully fever is down and I'm not shivering anymore.
Fall brings beautiful weather to spend it inside sick sipping soup.
Enjoy your week!