Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Spring Stitching / English Paper Piecing Project

I've slowly started to make more progress on the english paper piecing project. The last three flowers (of the first group of twelve) need to be whip-stitch.
It is always fun to see how, little by little, an entire garden of english paper pieced flowers grows!

I'm halfway there! Below you see the preparations for the other group of twelve hexagon flowers. The flora supply case that one of my dear friends made for me will house the embroidery part of the project... it is perfect for keeping all the floss, hoop, embroidery designs, blank squares of fabric, and the rest of the supplies needed to make the embroidered centers.

Another dear friend sent me a lovely gift, which in part included that super cute and practical see thru pouch in the background. Can't wait to put it to good use!
Haven't been feeling well today, but hopefully I'll get to do a little bit of stitching... hopefully. May this weekend do you well!
Until next time!