Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A Bit of Autumn

Not much happening around here, besides caring for sick little ones while keeping a tight schedule, so I’m posting two oldies but goodies ;-). Above and below are previous projects in autumnal colors. Pictures were taken in our previous home. Oh, I guess a little bit of news is that before my older one got sick, she baked two Gluten Free Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cakes back to back. The second half of the 2nd cake is what is left in the fridge. I do not eat it, but they enjoy it.
I want to start an English Paper Piecing project in Fall colors, (with some of the floral fabrics below) hoping to make my mind up soon. Fabrics below are from Sew Stitching Happy on Etsy, just in case you were wondering ;-).
My next blog update most likely will be towards the end of the month. Thanks for stopping by! Be well! Until next time!